I hadn't really looked at the ads very closely during week, so I took another look and I was happy to see the great Nivea deal (buy $15, get $5+UP), and figured that after coupons I'd be trading $6 in +UPs for $5 in +UPs, so that only left another $4 to spend. That is, if I could find the Nivea, which I couldn't.
Two stores later I finally decided to just do it and here's what I ended up with.
- 2 Dixie paper plates @ $3.59 each (after 10% wellness discount) = $7.18
- - (1) $2/2 Dixie Plates (April VV coupon)
- 2 Post Great Grains cereals @ $4.29 BOGO = $4.29
- (2) $1/1 Post Cereals
- 2 4pks Cadbury Cream Eggs @ $1.99 each = $3.98
- (1) $.50/2 Cadbury Cream Eggs (April VV coupon)
- 2 Reese's peanut butter eggs @ $.50 each = $1
- (1) $.50/2 Reese's Eggs (April VV coupon)
- 2 CK kitchen tools @ $.90 each (after 10% wellness discount) = $1.80
- 1 Diet Dr Pepper @ $1.34 (after 10% wellness discount) = $1.34
- used $3/$15 survey coupon
- used $10 in +UPs
Total After Discounts = $19.49
Total After Discounts & Coupons = $2.92 (95% savings)
Unfortunately, that used up all my +UPs, so I'll have to start over again with building them. I was doing really well for several months there with rolling them regularly and keeping at least $10 worth at all times. Luckily, Rite Aid seems to be the easiest of the drugstores for me to shop, so I'm sure I'll have them back soon.