Monday, April 25, 2011

Great Deal on NatureLuxe at CVS

Last week, I posted about being a BzzAgent for Covergirl NatureLuxe.  Over the weekend, I finally got a chance to try the new Natureluxe Silk foundation and I have to say I like it quite a bit.  I'll be posting a full on review (with pictures) in the next few days, but in the meantime I wanted to share a deal on this product at CVS this week.

CVS is offering you a $2ECB when you buy Covergirl NatureLuxe Foundation this week.  Now, combine that with the $2 coupon (which has been available in the paper as recently as this week, or let me know and I'll send you one) and that makes for a nice deal.

As for a preview of my review, let me just say that Covergirl Natureluxe Silk foundation could easily replace two products I've been using from Clinque (and save me a whole lot of money, in doing so).

1 comment:

  1. I just got my NatureLuxe campaign materials too. I think I'm really going to like it...I'm trying it for a couple of weeks to make sure it doesn't make my skin break out...if it doesn't, it's going to be my new fave make up!!

    ReplyDelete