Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Posted by Julie Ryan at 3:10 PM
Don't miss a great opportunity to make-over your finances with 3 of Dave Ramsey's best-selling books and/or products for just $30. We are avid Dave Ramsey fans in my household and have been through Financial Peace University, so I can't tell you how much I'd recommend you take advantage of this deal! Deal good through Friday, April 2. These also make great gifts for graduations.
Posted by Julie Ryan at 2:48 PM
Arm & Hammer has some new coupons posted on their website, so be sure to stock up. The coupons include:
- $1/2 A&H laundry products
- $1/1 A&H Clumping cat litter
- $.50/1 A&H carpet & rug deodorizer
- $1/1 A&H toothpaste
Posted by Julie Ryan at 2:07 PM
I'm honored that 247Mama from Carter Chaos choose me for the Stylish Blogger Award!
The "rules" for the award are to:
1. Thank and link back to the person that has given you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 10-15 blogs you feel deserve the award
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.
Instead of just contacting the blogs that I would award this to, I'm going to tell you who they are (and contact them too) - these are the blogs that I follow regularly: Passionate Penny Pincher, I heart Publix, Simply CVS, Fibro My What?, Dining Dragon, BeCentsable, FrugalLivingandHavingFun, TotallyTarget, Coupons Make Sense, & Cha-Ching on a ShoeString.
There are probably a hundred others I could give this too as well, all who have helped me learn the ropes of couponing or dealing with Fibro or some other topic I enjoy reading about.
Now for the 7 things about me.
1. I live in North Alabama and have most of my life.
2. I'm married and we have chosen to be child-free. A rare choice, but I give all the props in the world to those of you with children, you are far better people than I will ever be.
3. We have 2 cats that think they own the house. One is a white calico named Tisha or Tasha or Tissue (depending on who's calling her). The other is a brown and black tortoise named Skitty. Both are females and both are jerks.
4. I work from home and have primarily for the last 12 or so years.
5. I have on sibling (a brother), who lives on the other side of the country. We are almost 8 years apart in age.
6. My favorite hobby is reading, but I also enjoy painting (and don't do it enough).
7. I like to new learn things and will research something to death if it interests me or if I have questions about it.
Posted by Julie Ryan at 12:57 PM
Laurie over at Passionate Penny Pincher has the coupon match-ups posted for the new Publix sale starting tomorrow (Thursday, in some areas). You can check it out here. Be sure to tell her that you stopped in from Money Saving Mode!