Monday, March 21, 2011

Following the Wal-Mart Coupon Policy?

I have to say that I'm glad I'm not. I'm even more glad I don't really shop there because I think I'd be insane by now.  In following other blogs and seeing updates to Wal-mart's coupon policy it seems like it has changed about once a week since the first of the year (and that's their corporate policy), their store's haven't even kept up with the policy as it has changed, so I don't really know what customers are expected to do.  All I can say is that they do need to get it together soon and decide what their final policy will be and enforce it at the store level, then stick with it, before they lose any more customers.

To date.... first they were taking competitor coupons, then they weren't, then they were AND they were even taking $ Off Purcahase Register Rewards (from Walgreens and similar) and now they aren't taking those but they are still allowing cash back on overage transactions.  I'm figuring that will probably change too in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment