Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snagging the Swagbucks

So now not only is my husband a Swagbucks monster but my brother too.  I'd seen him in my referrals but I just got a message from him telling me that he'd signed up and had already earned over 100 Swagbucks from doing searches and watching SB TV (you can watch videos and a little meter fills up giving you Swagbucks).  He also mentioned about doing the surveys.  I'd attempted to do them before but never seem to qualify for them.  He pointed out that if you don't qualify they enter you into a drawing for 1000 Swagbucks - so I guess that makes it worth attempting to qualify.

I went on tonight and found another easy 8 Swagbucks under the TapJoy special offers, all I had to do was play CityVille on Facebook.

Also, I'd read early on that you could only win Swagbucks from searches twice a day, both my husband and brother have proved me wrong on this.  My brother has already won 4 times today for doing searches.  Here I thought I was doing good averaging 20 Swagbucks/day.  They've given me something new to strive for.  That said, I just redeemed for my 6th $5 Amazon card last night and I've already got enough Swagbucks to get another one.  I'm trying to let them build up to see how much I can get by next Christmas.  Thinking this could make for some really fun Christmas giving.

So, if you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet....
  • Sign Up and get 30 Swagbucks just to get you started.
  • Install the Swagbucks toolbar, you'll get 1 Swagbuck/day just for opening your browser.
  • Do the daily poll for another 1 Swagbuck/day
  • Use Swagbucks to do the searches you'd normally do on Google (it usually takes a few searches to win Swagbucks, so don't give up if you don't win on the first try).  Use it regularly and win often.
  • Got time to kill?  Check out the Special Offers on Swagbucks for 100s of easy ways to win.
  • Swagbucks TV - watch Youtube videos and earn Swagbucks
  • Daily Deals - go through Swagbucks to purchase your Groupon/ Living Social and other Daily deals and you'll earn big Swagbucks.
I think what I like best is just being able to grab bonuses for things I'd be doing anyway. I don't buy extra Daily deals that I wouldn't be buying anyway (sites like Groupon and Living Social are such a great way to get out and enjoy life while spending less), but thanks to Swagbucks I not only get 50% off on something I'd be doing anyway, but 1 of those deals earns me more than half of what it ts to get yet another $5 Amazon card.

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment