Thursday, December 16, 2010

CrockPot $12.99 at Target

Paul just bought a Crockpot, for me, last year after hearing me complain for the last year or so before that about how the cheap one I had did not have a "keep warm" setting (only low or high). Nothing like a crockpot that burns your chili. He did awesome last year and bought me a set that included a 6qt Crockpot and a 1qt Crockpot. The only problem (and this was his complaint not mine) was that the 6qut (which I use often) is large and heavy and I can't (due to back issues) pick the thing up from under the stove and put it on the counter. So, whenever I wanted to use it, he had to pull it out for me.

So, when I saw this deal I mentioned it to him and we had to pick up one up tonight. This deal is only good for 2 more days probably, so you may want to act fast if there is someone on your list that wants a Crockpot this year.

Target has the 4qt Rival Crockpot on sale for just $15. On top of that already really good price, there is a coupon on the Target website for 20% Crockpot, dropping the price down to just $12.99. I am quite happy to say that this is really a much better sized cooker for us (since there are just 2 of us) and I can easily pick this one up on my own (amazing what a difference 2 quarts make).

No comments:

Post a Comment