Thursday, March 10, 2011

FREE Book From Read It Forward

Read it Forward is offering you another chance at a FREE book. These seem to be coming more and more often. This is the second one I've seen this week. I just got yet another free book delivered from this this week as well (Radio Shangri-La, which I can't wait to get started reading).

The book they are offering today is Redemption by Stacey Lannert. This book looks to be a very compelling memoir.

The books you get from Read it Forward are advance reader copies that are not intended for resale.  (Paperback when paperback isn't available yet).  Personally, I don't care what format they are in if they are FREE and good books, and so far all the books I've gotten through Read It Forward (and I've gotten quite a few now) have been great reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment