Thursday, January 27, 2011

MEGA Swagbucks Friday

Just a reminder that tomorrow is Friday and that means MEGA Swagbucks day, so be sure to do your searches!

Search & Win

If you aren't a member of Swagbucks yet, then let me tell you why you should join - how about I've earned $40 in Amazon Gift Certificates in 2 months just for using their search engine and doing a few other random things through them (like watching SwagBucks TV or playing games on their site when I'm bored, or going through them to buy Groupon deals that I would have bought anyway).

It only takes 450 Swagbucks to earn a $5 Amazon giftcard, and you get 30 Swagbucks just for signing up!  I earn on average of about 25 Swagbucks a day just from doing regular searches that I'd normally do through Google or some other search engine.  Install their toolbar and that's another instant 1 point a day.

Click Here to Sign Up for Swagbucks and start earning Free Stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment