Monday, December 13, 2010

Jingle Cash at Walgreens

I'm about to get to the point where I don't even want to deal with Walgreens.  I reported in my last post about the BIC deal not working.  The other issue I ran into today was the cashier (and supervisor) telling me that I could only use ONE Jingle Cash coupon per transaction.  Yet, another new twist with the Jingle Cash.  I'd received $16 worth of Jingle Cash last week (a $15 coupon and a $1 coupon).  The girl tells me this as she tries to hand me back the $15 coupon.  I handed it back to her and said, "Well if you can only use ONE, then use this one".

I also found that while I spent more than $25 before coupons and Jingle Cash, I did not get another $5 Jingle Cash coupon.  So evidently, the spend $25/get $5 in JC isn't rolling (much like the JC deals on Black Friday).  I kind of expected this as someone else had reported yesterday that JC wasn't printing unless you spent $25 AFTER coupons and JC, but I was still hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment