Saturday, May 14, 2011

2 liter Sierra Mist for $0.28?!?!?

On Mother's Day, I was in Little Caesars picking up dinner. (yes, we had pizza for Mother's Day dinner LOL)  On the counter I noticed some coupons.  They were for $0.75 off ANY Sierra Mist Natural product (exp 9/30/11.)  At my Kroger that week (5/4 - 5/10) they had a sale buy 4 Pepsi 2 liters, Get 2 Free.  I knew that combined with this coupon I'd be getting a sweet deal.  So I took a bunch (leaving lots, I won't take all of something, its all about sharing the coupon love!)  and headed over to Kroger.  The total with tax on 12 - 2 liters of Sierra Mist Natural minus 12 -$0.75 coupons was $3.30!  That's a deal that can't be beat.  So if you happen to stop in to a Little Caesars, keep your eyes peeled for those coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment