Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What's the Buzz About Covergirl NatureLuxe

I recently signed on to be a BzzAgent and my first opportunity to BUZZ about a new product is for the new Covergirl NatureLuxe line.  As part of that Bzz Campaign they sent me two products to try; the new Natureluxe Foundation and the NatureLuxe lip balm.

I used to use nothing but Covergirl but several years ago I switched to Clinique.  Clinique is expensive and I'd happily switch back for the right product, but I also hate spending money to try new products.  So, this opportunity to try it for free is right up my alley.  However, had I known what I just learned I might have already tried it.  They offer a "Love it or 2x your money back!" guarantee.  If you don't love this new foundation just send it back with your receipt and they will send you 2x what you paid for it!

Upon taking a look at these new products the one thing that stands out to me the most is that both products contain SPF, the foundation is SPF 10 and the lip balm is SPF 15.  This is an awesome addition.

I'll be giving both of these products a try and reporting back to you what I think of them.  In the meantime, they also sent me 5 coupons for $2 Off Covergirl NatureLuxe Silk Foundation.  If you'd like one of these coupons, just comment below with what foundation you currently use and include your email address.  I'll contact you to get your address and send you the coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment