Wednesday, April 20, 2011

12 5oz Bacon Wrapped Filet's for $59.99

For 48 Hours Only get Omaha Steaks® Bacon-Wrapped Filet Mignons for as low as $5.00 a steak!

I've heard of Omaha Steaks but it wasn't until after I watched this week's Celebrity Apprentice that I really looked at them.  Knowing what I know about saving money I know I could probably get as good a price or better at one of our local grocery stores by shopping their sales, but when this particular deal came across my email - I'm really not sure I could beat $5 a steak!

So until Midnight on Thursday (4/21) you can get this deal by clicking here.


Attention steak lovers! Fire up the grill and serve world-famous Omaha Steaks! Order $50 in 100% Guaranteed to Thrill Omaha Steaks delicious delicacies through this link and you’ll get 4 FREE Omaha Steaks Top Sirloins with your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment