Thursday, March 3, 2011

FREE Mailing Labels, Business Cards & More

I'm a big fan of VistaPrint and I use them for really any thing I need printed, whether it's a brochure, business cards or just some return address labels. Today it was return address labels. I mean how you can pass up a deal like only paying $3.06 for shipping and nothing more. 140 address labels for $3. SWEET! I've always found the quality of their items to be excellent and I've never felt like I "got what I paid for" but always have felt that I got way more than I paid for.

I usually buy things in small amounts from them to take advantage of the great deals that they offer. In the past I've gotten 100 business cards FREE, 25 brochures FREE, 140 return address labels and even some really high quality banners for super cheap. If you need anything printed I'd definitely check them out before going anywhere else.

FREE Product Samples from Vistaprint! Get custom printed products for home or office. Choose your free product today! Select from business cards, postcards, invitations, mugs, tote bags and other great products! Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment