Friday, March 25, 2011

Fear the Mail No More

I can't say I've feared getting the mail in a long time, but for the last few years it's just become rather dull.  We pay most of our bills automatically, and really don't have many bills to begin with (the upside of being debt free).  Most of what came in our mail was just confirmations in regardes to insurance or updates to various things, oh and the constant credit card applications.  There were times when we'd go a week without bothering to check out mail, because there just much worth checking it for.

That all changed when I started working to save money.  Now, every day getting the mail is like Christmas. I wait for the Mail person to show up and I can't wait to see what they brought me.  Today was no exception and it felt like Christmas when I opened the mailbox and found two boxes inside.  Here's what was in those boxes...

On top is the free sample of Mio Water Enhancer.  It looks like it might be a really good way to add some occasional flavor the to the massive amounts of water that I drink. 
Below that is the Beauty Bag from Target that I posted about a couple of weeks ago.  The bag itself is quite nice and will come in handy for carting small amounts of make-up various places.  Inside it were several different samples and $25 worth of coupons for beauty products from Target.  WOOT!

1 comment: