Friday, February 25, 2011

Paid .71 for $31.75 Worth of Groceries

I'm not proud of this picture. We really didn't need more pasta, I'm actually trying to cut back on pasta and we have at least 6 boxes on shelves already, but when I realized that it was a money maker and that if I bought 10 boxes the pasta would pay for my milk, I couldn't resist. Especially, after last weeks debacle at Kroger.



So, here's what I got...
(3) Silk Soy Milk @ 2/$5
(1) Mueller's pasta @ $1.49 BOGO
(2) Sargento Extra Sharp Cheddar (rainchecked from last week @ 2/$4)

Used
(10) $1/1 Meuller's pasta
(3) $1/1 Silk Soy Milk
(3) .75/1 Silk Soy Milk (Publix store Q)
(1) .50/2 Sargento chesse (doubled)

(2) $1.50/1 Sargento Extra Sharp Cheddar (Publix store Q).

Paid .71 OOP

The actual tax on this transaction was $1.01, so I paid .30 less than the tax.  This was a great shopping moment, and made me feel a lot better about couponing again.

1 comment:

  1. Great Job! Money makers are always great! Even if you can't use all of it, it's a great item to donate! Thanks for linking up!
    Maranda
    http://thefrugalfreeloader.com

    ReplyDelete