Friday, December 17, 2010

It's Friday and that means Mega SwagBucks Day

Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day, that means instead of the usual 10ish (give or take a few) Swagbucks that you earn for doing searches, you could earn as many as 20 swagbucks just for searching the web.

Search & WinWhy do I keep harping on about Swagbucks? Maybe because just by doing stuff I was already doing I've earned $15 in Amazon gift cards in the last 6 weeks. I just checked my "ledger" and found that I joined Swag Bucks on Nov. 2. I earned my first gift card the week of Thanksgiving and have earned two more this week. What was the source of the big jump?

I learned something new that earns me Swag Bucks. I'd already become a big fan of daily deal sites like Groupon and Living Social. Groupon just launched in my city a little over a week ago and we've already had some awesome deals. Living Social also has some great deals. It was purely on accident, however, that I discovered that you can earn some MAJOR Swag Bucks for buying these deals, deals that I was going to buy anyway. So now I not only get half off my meals thanks to Living Social and Groupon, but by going through the Swag Bucks sites to grab these deals I get an additional 280 Swag Bucks (it only takes 450 SBs to grab a $5 Amazon gift card).

I would have earned 1 this week regardless of the major bucks I earned from the daily deals, but instead of just one I've earned 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment