As always, I don't know if this will stay free, so be sure to grab it while it is, and double check the price before you purchase.
The Cheapskate's Guide to Grocery Savings - How to Save a Bundle at Supermarkets - "What You Will Learn in "The Cheapskate's Guide to Grocery Savings"
* Proven techniques to lower your grocery bill today
* How to craft a budget for grocery shopping you can easily stick with
* How to get the most from your grocery shopping trip and maximize your precious time
* How to effectively use leftovers to save serious cash
* Why meal planning helps massively lower your grocery bill
* How great drinks begin with water
* How to save a ton at the Butcher Shop and Seafood Market
* Secrets about grocery stores they don't want you to know
* Why you should grocery shop with your credit card (contrary to popular belief)
* And more!"
While you are there, you might also want to grab, The Cheapskate's Guide to a Great Christmas on a Budget - Don't Let Financial Worries Spoil Your Christmas as a headstart on next year.