Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm Torn: Staples Freebies Last Day

So I was just reminded by another blog that the Staples Freebies end today. In case you didn't know (and you want to rush out tonight) you can get 4 different items FREE after their Easy Rebate; pens, paper clips, envelopes & copy paper.

I'd really planned to go out and grab 2 boxes of the envelopes (limit is 2) and since I have an $8 gift card from the ink cartridges I recycled in January, it would only be $2 OOP. (But I'd get a $10gc later from the Easy Rebate). But, I haven't had a chance to go all week and I really don't feel like running out in this wet nasty weather tonight to grab them. So I guess I will miss this deal.

It's funny how when I realize I'm missing a great deal it really bugs me, but once it's already missed I'm ok. Tomorrow I'll be fine with it. Tonight it will bug me that I'm not getting the deal.

If you aren't familiar with the Staples Ink Recycling program, this is one you really should take a look at. Rather than throwing away your dead ink cartridges, they will pay you $2 for every cartridge you bring in to recycle. I just got my first gift card from doing this a few weeks ago and I can't help but think how much this will save me on other things I need (like envelopes). If you are interested, you can check out details on the program on their website, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment