Sunday, January 2, 2011

Contigo 32oz Water Bottle with Auto-Seal Technology for $8.32

I found the 24oz version of this bottle on Price Cut at Target a few weeks ago (for $6.99) and I'm loving it.  My drink of choice is water and before I found this bottle I tried several different reusable water bottles, and always ended up just buying my water.  I'd buy a liter size bottle of water and then just refill it for a week or so and then throw it away.  I knew this wasn't the greatest idea for so many reasons but I couldn't find a bottle I liked. I don't like the ones that use straws, and I wanted something that I could easily close and I didn't want to spend a lot.  The last one I bought prior to this one ended up leaking on me after the first use.

This is a great bottle, it doesn't leak, it's impossible to spill your water on accident and it's easy to fill.  The wide opening makes it easy to add ice cubes (if I so desire) and the volume markings make it easy for me to know just how much water I've drank.  Oh, and it's dishwasher safe!  So, I finally found a reusable water bottle that I can actually use!

No comments:

Post a Comment