Friday, December 24, 2010

Smart Cookies

While setting up my Tivo to record the upcoming "Extreme Couponing" show, I stumbled across this series - Smart Cookies, on IONLife network.

I wasn't really sure what this show was about the synopsis of the episode that tagged it as something interesting to me including coupon use. I decided to record it and give it a try.

I was pleasantly surprised by the first episode that I saw. Smart Cookies follows the 5 hosts as they give money advice, track down the answers to money tips, find ways to save money and more. The episode that I caught had the hosts finding the answer to whether or not retailers really are allowed to put a minimum on how much you have to spend in order to use a credit card. They also taught two ladies the basics of "playing" the stock market, gave the basics on tipping and had a contest amongst the hosts to see which lady could get the most for free.

If you are reading this blog, this is a show you may want to check out. You may be surprised at what you'll learn in one half hour episode of this show.

The Smart Cookies website

No comments:

Post a Comment