Sunday, December 5, 2010

CVS Trip 12/5

Taking advantage of the Schick / Playtex Spend $20 get a $10 ECB deal.  It took me a while to find the best use of my money/coupons,  as I wasn't able to do the deals I'd originally thought about - either because the store didn't have the items or I didn't have as many of the coupons as I thought I did.  So here's what I ended up scoring today:




3 Edge shave gels @$2.99
1 Schick Hydro shave gel @ $3.99
1 4ct Schick Xtreme 3 razors @ $8.79
6 Reese's Dark @ .89 (B2G1 Free)

Total $25.31

Coupons Used:
$4/20 CVS purchase
$1/1 Schick Hydro shave gel
3 .55/1 Edge shave gel
$2/1 Schick disposable razors
$15.96 ECBs (from previous trips)

Total Out of Pocket (after tax): $1.88 (.70 pre-tax).

It seems that (largely due to Black Friday) I've gotten my ECBs/RR/+UP at the drugstores built up to the point where I'm basically just recycling them on each trip, and spending very little out of pocket each time.  This is a great point to reach and it seems to me the wisest way to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment