Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rite Aid

Ok, so I got to Rite Aid yesterday to find that the sale ad at the store was different than the sale ad online.  This isn't unusual for Rite Aid, but it made me a little unhappy since two of the major deals I wanted to pick up were not on sale here (the Nivea and the Halls cough drops).  The upside was that in the in-store ad was another of the "transfer a prescription get a $25 gc" coupon.  The coupon is good until Nov. 20.

I've noticed that most of the time if our local stores are running this coupon that the Rite Aid ad does not show up in the paper.  That said, I'm now up to about $125 in gift cards from Rite Aid for transferring prescriptions (yes I take a lot of prescriptions). 

Another upside to shopping (and getting your prescriptions filled) at Rite Aid is their points program. Each dollar you spend earns you a point and you get 25 points for each prescription you fill.  As those points add up so do your discounts.  There are a few levels of discounts with the final one being 20% off all of your purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment