Friday, February 18, 2011

Mega Swagbucks Friday

Search & WinIt's Friday again! And you know what that means!  Mega Swagbucks Day!  Last week one of my friends earned 50 Swagbucks from just doing a search!  That's pretty freakin cool, if you ask me.

So what's the deal with Swagbucks?
Basically, they give you points for doing things online that you'd be doing anyway, like searching the internet.  Just use their search engine and you could win points.  They also give you points for other things like surveys or even for buying deals on Groupon or Living Social.  You can even get points for printing and using coupons! How bout that?

Then you can trade in those points for stuff.  Anything from games to electronics or even gift cards.  I always opt for the Amazon.com gift cards as they seem like the best deal to me.  You can get a $5 Amazon card for just 450 Swagbucks (and I usually can earn that just from doing searches in about 3 weeks).

When you join they will start you off with 30 Swagbucks just for joining.  Then just use their search engine when you do searches and you'll be well on your way to snagging some cool stuff.

So far this year I've earned $45 in Amazon gift cards.  I'm planning to pay for Christmas with Swagbucks.  If you start now, you could too!  Click here to get started.


Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment