Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Time Saving Mode

I've been raving about Remember the Milk to everyone I've talked to this week. I found it via another blog and now I'm sharing it with you.  This is a FREE (yes, FREE) online ToDo List.  Since it's online you can access it from any computer. You can also add list items by emailing yourself (from your phone, perhaps).  And for just a few bucks ($25/yr, I think) you can upgrade to the PRO account, which will let you integrate with your smart phone (Iphone, Android, Blackberry, etc).

I've only been using this program for a few days and it just keeps getting better each time I use it.  You can set up events that repeat on a regular basis, and even include notes within them (ie. your grocery list within the reminder to get groceries).  Time IS money as they say and Remember the Milk saves you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment